§.1 Personal data of users of the Portal www.hemos.pl
Personal data provided in the /contact tab in the form are treated as confidential and are not made available to unauthorized persons, providing personal data is voluntary and is tantamount to acceptance of their processing to the extent and for the purpose for which the user has consented.
§.2 Data administrator.
If you used the form in the /contact.html tab and sent an inquiry: The administrator of your data is: Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe HEMOS Jolanta Kula, registered office: ul. Bielska 136, 43-400, Cieszyn, Poland. NIP: 647-173-55-72, REGON: 242 989 673. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
If you have any questions related to the processing of your Personal Data and your rights, please contact us by phone: +48 606 313 581 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
§.5 Who has access to the Personal Data of users of the www.hemos.pl
Portal The User's personal data provided in the /contact tab is accessed by the Hosting Service Provider whose services we use to run the Portal. Our supplier is based in Poland.
§.6 Rights of the User of the www.hemos.pl Portal, to whom the personal data relate.
The Administrator ensures that all Users of the Portal whose personal data are processed have the appropriate rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, i.e.
- the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
- the right to request rectification (correction) of personal data;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called 'right to be forgotten');
- the right to request restriction of personal data processing;
- the right to transfer personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe HEMOS informs that it uses cookie technology (text files - Google Analytics -__ga) on websites to record information about the pages or subpages visited by the user and his activity.